This course is a building block of the fundamental shooting skills learned in Advanced
Handgun. The class focuses on more complex movements required in defensive shooting.
Students will build complete command control of the defensive handgun.
- Mental Conditioning for Confrontation
- Presentation From Holster
- Transitioning with Speed
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Increasing Shooting Speed
Credit Hours: 4
Course Fee: $85.00
Pre-Requisites: Advanced Pistol
Students will need to bring:
- An appropriate pistol of at least 9mm
- 300 Rounds Factory Ammunition
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- A securely fastened holster (no collapsing nylon)
- A securely fastened magazine carrier (either one double or 2 single mag pouches)
- A stiff belt and pants with belt loops are highly recommended
- Eye and Ear protection
- Concealment garment (optional)
- Proper attire for weather conditions.
- Water, chair, hat and sunscreen is advisable