How will you have a tactical advantage when the ﬂag ﬂies and you donʼt have your gun on your person? You wonʼt! Carry your gun. Always.
- Laws related to weapons
- Use of force/deadly force
- Handgun use and safety
- Nonviolent dispute resolution
- Safe storage for handguns
- Texas LTC Written exam
- Proﬁciency demonstration
Course Fee: $80.00 (Does NOT include the State fee)
Prerequisites: None. However, L-I and L-II are strongly encouraged
Students will need to bring:
- State issued driver license or Federal ID if applicable
- Pen/Highlighter and note taking material
- Semi Auto pistol with magazine or Revolver
- 50 rounds factory ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection
- Magazine loaders i.e Lula Loaders
- Sandals or any type of open toe shoes
- Any Optics and/or lasers (May be mounted but not “on”)
Ready to sign up for class? That’s great! You have two steps to complete.
- FIRST, you will need to pay for class. We do not reserve seats until payment has been received. Either click on the “Add to Cart” button below for credit card payments (***IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, A 3.75% SURCHARGE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED***), or we accept personal checks/money orders payable to Modus Operandi, LLC at P.O. Box 954 Canyon, TX 79015.
- SECOND, go to the Course Calendar page and find a class date you would like to register for. Get on the class roster by clicking on the “Click Here To Sign Up” button. This will give us the pertinent information for your paperwork to send to Austin, TX.
Thank you! And we sincerely look forward to meeting and training with you!