How will you have a tactical advantage when the ﬂag ﬂies and you donʼt have your gun on your person? You wonʼt! Carry your gun. Always.
- Laws related to weapons
- Use of force/deadly force
- Handgun use and safety
- Nonviolent dispute resolution
- Safe storage for handguns
- Texas LTC Written exam
- Proﬁciency demonstration
Course Fee: $77.00 (Does NOT include the State fee)
Prerequisites: None. However, L-I and L-II are encouraged
Students will need to bring:
- State issued driver license or Federal ID if applicable
- Note taking material
- Semi Auto pistol with magazine or Revolver
- 50 rounds factory ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection
- Handgun rentals including ammunition/eye/ear protection are available for $30.00
- Magazine loaders i.e Lula Loaders
- Sandals or any type of open toe shoes
- Any Optics and/or lasers (May be mounted but not “on”)
Ready to sign up for class? Great!
Go to the Course Calendar and find a class date you would like to register for. There, you will find a registration form to fill out and payment options for class can be selected.